Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring beauty (2005)






Here are some pix I took at Descanso Gardens last Spring. Can't wait for this year's spring bloom! (you can click on the image to see a larger version) Can't wait to post more pix, too!

2 Comments:

At Sun Mar 12, 10:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Bethany said...

Beautiful they are so vibrant. I still have not been there. Can't wait to go. You will have to let me know when you go out this spring. Maybe I can get a sitter and we can photo together.

 
At Mon Mar 13, 09:33:00 PM PST, Blogger Liz said...

That would be great! I have a membership, plus a free guest pass! :-) You have to go more than once. And their rose garden is absolutely fabulous when they're all in bloom - far better than the Huntington's.

The boys would love it, too - there's a little kiddy railway they can ride on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home