Beautiful, sis!! I just love what you capture through your camera :-) OK, some IDs- 1st flower is the Columbine, then lilac, then lavender, then Pincushion flower aka Scabiosa columbaria. I used to grow these in Colorado and they are beutiful. There's a white variety, too. I believe the blue columbine is Colorado's state flower and you see them wild in the high country there- just gorgeous. Keep on clicking because I LOVE to look at your creations :-) much love, BigSis
2 Comments:
Beautiful!! I see some lavender!!!
Beautiful, sis!! I just love what you capture through your camera :-)
OK, some IDs- 1st flower is the Columbine, then lilac, then lavender, then Pincushion flower aka Scabiosa columbaria. I used to grow these in Colorado and they are beutiful. There's a white variety, too. I believe the blue columbine is Colorado's state flower and you see them wild in the high country there- just gorgeous.
Keep on clicking because I LOVE to look at your creations :-)
much love,
BigSis
Post a Comment
<< Home