More hospital pictures
Here are a few from Nurse Rosalie (my co-worker, Rosanna's, twin sister, who happens to be a recovery nurse @ Kaiser!). These are from my first night. Gotta click on the links to see them (warning - they're not pretty! ;-).
With drainage "bulbs" - eewww yuck! (click here)
With Rosalie - she gave me the carrot in recovery. (click here)
Ok, I've finally named the carrot - he's Carey the Carrot (as in "care-y"). ;-)
With Rosalie. Note the cool, blue barf bag on my lap. I snagged it from recovery, "just in case" - came in very handy Sat. morning. Expandable, even. (click here)
With Rosanna (see the resemblance?). (click here)
Was great to see them both that night! Thanks again for coming by! :-)
With Rosalie - she gave me the carrot in recovery. (click here)
Ok, I've finally named the carrot - he's Carey the Carrot (as in "care-y"). ;-)
With Rosalie. Note the cool, blue barf bag on my lap. I snagged it from recovery, "just in case" - came in very handy Sat. morning. Expandable, even. (click here)
With Rosanna (see the resemblance?). (click here)
Was great to see them both that night! Thanks again for coming by! :-)


1 Comments:
okay those drainage bulbs are yucky!!!! You were right. Of course I love looking at that kind of stuff. SICK. Like the name for your carrot
Post a Comment
<< Home