Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bad blogger... bad bad bad

Wow, it's been over a MONTH since I last posted an update?!? My humble apologies. But in a way, no news is good news. Part of the reason I haven't blogged in a while is 'cuz I was starting to feel better, and didn't feel like being stuck inside behind my computer all day. I wanted to take advantage of the remaining time off from work I had and try to work on some stuff around the house - HAH! Didn't accomplish much, but made some starts.

The other reason I haven't blogged in a while is 'cuz I went back to work two weeks ago - June 5. First day was pretty tiring, but the rest I didn't feel too bad. Folks at work have been great - very supportive and understanding. My biggest challenge is to get in to work earlier - 'cuz if I get in late, I have to stay late, and if I take a longer lunch break, then I have to stay even later. So I haven't been getting home much before 7:30pm, sometimes later. So it's been a tiring 2 weeks overall. I actually had to leave work early yesterday - came home and went straight to bed, something I don't think I've ever done before! (Had a nice 2-hour nap).

So, I've got to learn to be patient with myself and not expect too much for a while. It's frustrating, 'cuz there's so much i want to do and feel behind on (like emails and phone calls and thank-you cards!). If i owe any of you any of those, you'll hear from me eventually! I promise! It just might take longer than usual...

More later...

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 19, 05:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bethany said...

Glad you are back...and doing better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home