Time for intermission
After my meeting with the Tumor Board on Monday, Cheryl & I stopped by Descanso Gardens for a quick breather.
Here are some of the sights we beheld - may they inspire hope of what is yet to come for my friends and family in colder climes!
(Remember, you can click on the images for a larger view.)









Their lilac garden is just starting to bloom - lovely fragrance!! Makes me think of "back home" - there are lilacs all over Maine! And we had a lilac bush on our farm.


3 Comments:
Hey Liz, I finally figured out how to leave a comment!! (it was much easier than I thought, I had just chosen the wring identity) These pictures are great. I've got to check out Descanso gardens sometime soon. How did your day go today? Were you able to give blood? Steve, Jessie and Karen want to know how to go about giving blood in your name also. Boy, I'm just full of questions today. Talk to you soon ~ Diane
Oh wow look at all those tulips!! Cool pics. I need to go over there with the boys soon.
Hugs
LOVELY!!! I can hardly wait for Maine to catch up and have beautiful blossoms opening up!! I'm hoping to get a cutting from the old lilac tree at Claryknoll now that we are settled in Granfield...
Love Ann
Post a Comment
<< Home